Re: IML: 72 Imp for sale

Hi do you by any chance have a list of vin #s on IMPS parade cars?? I'm 5 away from the sweden fellow 66 convert and all numbers and colors match . Thanks Ken

J D <teacherspouse@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello again,

I sent out an e-mail yesterday about selling my Imp and have had lots of responses all with the same question's.  So for all that have asked the car is in Columbus, Ga and I am asking $10,000. I am entertaining offers and the car is available for viewing with a 48 hour notice.

Thanks
Jon Davidson