From: "Tony Carter"
Subject: IML: Re carbs and cool air
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 16:35:25 +1030

Thanks to Dave and others who responded about the carb, also my enquiry about cold air induction, as far as the warm air for winter driving goes, we don't have a problem with that here in Sth. Australia, it rarely gets below 60 degrees, even in mid winter, (currently 103 and has been for the last 6 days, cools off to 75 at night though), I'll experiment with the ram air side of things and let you know what happens re performance and economy, there may be something in it, maybe not.

Regards, Tony, OZ

Fred Joslin