Re: IML: Window stickers.

Hi Klebert!...I think its a great idea and , personally, even if it takes a year to get done, still count me in for a few of the stickers!! In fact, I was wondering if you happened to know whether or not the material that would be used to make 'static-cling' type stickers for the windows happens to be available to the general public...meaning 'myself'......and if it can be used in our trusty home-computers???? Guess you see where I am going with this!? As I also belong to the SoCal Imperial Club here in CAlifornia I am wondering if its feasable to make some 'stickers' for the windows (the static stick type) for the SCIOI as well!!?Thanks for any info you may have on this !.....Speak with you soon!
Dan Melnik

---- "Klebert L. Hall" <crocuta@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    I'm looking into how this can be made to work, both from the club
perspective and the getting Mike at the factory to make them
perspective.  This'll probably take several weeks before I can give
anyone concrete answers, as 'side projects' tend to require a lot of
nagging at work and have low priority.
    I'm pretty confident I can get something together in the 'this
spring' timeframe, one way of the other.
    -Kle.