IML: 1974 or 1975 in Wa State

>From the club website inbox:

=======================

hi i have an imperial and im selling it i dont know if
your collecting these cars but all i wanted to say is
that im selling mine looks good and runs good im in
washington state the city is pasco im selling my car
for 1000 obo thanks  for taking the time to read my
message here is a pic

Sal Sanchez
pawsb@xxxxxxxxx

Sender IS NOT subscribed here.
Please contact them directly and NOT on the IML!

Picture included in his message (but not forwarded
here) shows a dark blue (?) coupe that seems in very
nice shape cosmetically.  This sounds like a good deal
if someone in the club wants a good condition car like this.