IML: 1954 Imperial Town Limousine..

I have decided to sell my 1954 Chrysler Imperial Town Limousine. The car is a rust free and accident free car that was taken apart by others years ago. I have 99.9 of the parts plus many extra parts and some NOS such as taillight lenses and lock sets. The upholstery has been mostly done. A Town Limousine is the regular Imperial sedan body built with a divider window. It has lockable rear doors with keys that are different from the front doors for privacy. I have the locks but not the keys. I also have a complete air conditioning set up (I believe it is complete) including all controls and the radiator support. The A/C is still in the sealed shipping crate as purchased from a parts car. I have all the stainless steel trim and the car has an NOS windshield installed.

The car is black with a brown interior. I have the original steering wheel in good condition, extra padded dash and instruments. The car has never left Southern California.

I am offering it to my fellow IML'ers before I place it on Ebay. The price is $17,500 for this extremely rare Imperial.   Contact me via Email:  Sherwoodk@xxxxxxx or call me at 818-314-5672 (cell).

Sherwood Kahlenberg

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.