Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 3:52 PM
Subject: IML: What a surprise!!

Hi all.

Today I received my March issue of the WPC Magazine (you know, the Chrysler publication) and was I ever surprised to see MY CAR on the front and back pages!!   I just had to share this with you.  I was so flattered and thrilled to see ?The Imp? receive this honor.  I nearly froze to death that December day taking photos for the WPC?but it was surely worth it.

Patricia   Pruitt

Bozeman, Montana 59718

pruittghl@xxxxxxx