IML: 1957 Chrysler Imperial Crown Convertible

IML: 1957 Chrysler Imperial Crown Convertible

Im  looking for the chrome trim piece for my 1957  Imperial conv. that goes from one side of the to the other. Where the boot snaps over the conv. top. Would anyone have this part or a parts # for it!  PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU CAN. THANKS  FROM DAVID RONEY!  droney1212@xxxxxxxxxx

David Roney
913-638-6711 cell