Re: IML: Wood Grain On Glove Compartment

Please send me photos I am interested but Im worried about saging mine is also free of cracks or tears but it is shrunken and saging over instriment panel is this pad straight ? Thanks
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2008 2:14 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Wood Grain On Glove Compartment

Hi, Richard --

The pad is black and is in excellent condition with no cracks or tears.   The foam base is also excellent with no crumbling.  Please note it came from a car with auto headlight dimmer, so there is a hole where the wiring runs through to the space pod.  I can send you photos if you wish.  I am asking $250 plus shipping, which is quite a bargain compared to having Just Dashes make a new one.

Thanks,

David

how about the pad is it in good condition ?