IML: Frank Foley is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting 03/14/2008 and will not return until 03/17/2008.

If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify
the sender immediately. The contents of this e-mail do not amend
any existing disclosures or agreements unless expressly stated.
----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to iml.webmonster@xxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm