IML: shift to Yahoo worked easily

For others like me who do not embrace change well, I signed up painlessly this morning.  I’ve also been on the Yahoo 67-69 Barracuda group for about a week, thanks to Mike Sutton.  I suppose you can go to a website and view and interact in a different way, but in that group I see normal emails, and reply, just as I have on other mailing lists.

SO, if you are a little like me – change is good, when kept in a jar in the closet – I offer a little encouragement.

Michael

67 Crown Coupe

68 Crown