Please WELCOME New Member, Patrick Williams (1964)

Please WELCOME New Member, Patrick Williams (1964)

New Subscriber(s): Patrick Williams
Email Address is: jrtustee@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Berkeley, Ca

Car(s) owned: 1964 Chrysler Imperial, Crown Coupe
Green Exterior and Interior.

Self-Introduction: Hello Everyone. I am a novice car collector from
Berkeley, Ca. I have always sort of worked on my cars, at least as much as I
could. However, three years ago I dove right in and started doing everything
myself by studying manuals and practical experience. It has all paid of
pretty well, Im certain I could not afford to have someone else spoend the
amount of time needed to restore my automobiles.
They are as follows:  (current listing)
1964 Chrysler Imperial, Crown Coupe
1957 Studebaker Golden Hawk
1971 Mercedes 250C
1986 BMW 325 es
1979 MGB Roadster convertible
Ford Ranger Pickup
All of these are of course 2 door models.
I live in Berkeley, alone with my three dogs. Two chihuahua's and a Bull
Terrrier. Three birds often refered to as Dr. Dolittle.
Anyone out there who knows where to get misc. parts for a 64 or a salvage
yard that has any of my model, pls. let me know.
JRTrustee@xxxxxxx
Patrick Williams