From: ImpSvcs@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 7:17 AM
Subject: IML: '39 Imperial

Good Morning All,
       I was surfing this morning and came across what appears to be a nice
1939 Imperial for sale at a yard in North Carolina.  I don't know anything
more about the car than is shown on the link below, but thought I'd pass it
on to the list!

http://www.richardsclassiccars.com/39chrysler.htm

       I guess I'd never really noticed before, but is that an early example
the waterfall grille I see on the car???

Thanks,
Steve Charette
Imperial Services
www.imperialservices.net