60 LeBaron emblems?

http://www.imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1960/SpottersGuide/index.htm

Check the B&W photo next to last on this link.

Metal outer is gold anodized aluminum.  Use extreme care in its removal.
They are exceedingly rare.

Plastic insert is painted blue, silver, and red, I think, but don't have
one handy to reference.

http://emblemagic.com/page_4.htm#IMPERIAL

That's where to get all repro emblems.  You will almost certainly not find
them new.

-Kenyon

--- TRACY AND CLIVE <imperial@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> would any one be able to tell me what the emblems for a 60 LeBaron 4 dr
> pillared sedan look like or if they even had them?the one on the either
> back door pillar,i think its a gold crown or a gold crown with red and
> blue,i really am not sure and am very fresh on all this but keen to
> learn.
> thanks tracy j new zealand

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious

San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area