58 Imperial info

Happy New Year to everyone.  I haven't been able to get on to write lately, because if it's not work, its the beach for us Aussie this time of year.  Kids on holidays and very hot.
I'm interested in your opinion in the colour Champagne Gold` which is the original colour for my car.  Can someone confirm Is it the same colour which is in the book the Chrysler Chronicle on page 164 the 300 convertible 1959?
Another question to ask the list is  I was reading my manual on 58 Chrysler and append to notice that when replacing spark plugs in the Hemi it says not to use a gasket on the spark plug.  Is this correct?  I have also listed my car on the registry and I noticed that there is 57 coupe in Australia somewhere.  If this person is on the list can you please contact me.
This is for Loren Thanks for the beer labels with my imperial on it.  It's a shame you can't send the beer!!!!!  Thanks a lot for the Labels

Signing off look to you replies
Mick
58 Coupe