73 Imperial Hitch/rear

 Here's a picture of the rear end of the Imperial.  I'm not sure what class
the hitch is, but it's not a receiver hitch, the ball mounts directly to the
hitch without the adapter on it.  My parent's Jeep has a class III hitch, so
I know it's not that kind.

http://apache.nwebs.com/~rrudd28/73ImpRear.JPG

The body is in great shape but the interior is gone on the drivers side.

Gas guzzling has as much effect on terrorism as using toilet paper does on
destroying the rain forest.  Only reason I mention this is Ariana Huffington
is working with a bunch of twits who want to tell us to quit driving SUV's.
Apparently, when you're as rich as she is, you don't have anything better to
do than impose your desires on the general population.

Ray "Tired of people telling me what I should drive" Funke
69 Fury 3 ragtop
16 miles a gallon, 38 if I shut off the engine and only drive downhill