90's Imperial Pages

Here's an idea: What year is your Imperial?

I ask because we could ALWAYS use more autobiographies
for the 90's models. So far we have Brad's 1990
Imperial, and my 1992 Dynasty (<-which sadly isn't an
Imperial).

So what we could do is host much, most, or all of your
planed site on the OIC site as an autobiography and
then if you later make your own site for any off-topic
stuff, we could have a link from the OIC's site to
yours.

BTW- we could also use any 90's owners manuals if
anyone fells up to scanning theirs. I'd be willing to
do it after my 1990 FSM's are scaned, but it's taking
forever (scanner does maybe when I'm lucky 2 pages per
10 minutes!).

On the plus side, I'm past 1/3 of the way through the
fuel and emissions 1990 FSM:)