Re-Dual Plane Intake Manifold

I have an Edelbrock CH4B in my 68 Sedan.  This is an older manifold, but very
similar to the performer (I have read that its tuned for higher rpm more than
the performer is, but it still is dual plane, and it still is somewhat taller
than the stock.  I am using the stock air cleaner, which gets very close to the
hood.  The hood insulation is a bit "crushed" where the interferance is.  But
the hood closes without extra force.  I suspect the hood level of the 67-68s
and the 64-66's may not be identical, but the 67-68 hood is more likely to be
lower than the 64-66.  Which means that if it will fit in my 68, it will most
likely fit in your 64-66.
D^2