Coincidences abound

Just got a call from Stan Davis, a newer member to the list who had emailed
me about a 92 Imperial he was buying.  It turns out He bought an Imperial in
Paducah KY that I saw on EBAY. I'm about 70 miles from there. I bought a 92
not far from where he is near DC. Both cars are white, we both have multiple
Imperials and we both turn 40 this year.

Matt Hopkins
66 Crown
75 Lebaron
92 Imperial