'54 Imperial Fuel Pump

I've got a 1954 Imperial with a 331 Hemi...does anyone have any suggestions where I can find an original Carter glass bowl fuel pump....the diaphragm has broken in the pump that I have and now its leaking/spurting fuel...or does anyone know where I can send my original pump to get it rebuilt?

George
'54 Imperial

I've recently had this problem with My '54. It took me the better part of four weeks to find the appropriate puller (according to Chrysler) only to find out that OTC makes a Universal Hub Puller that would do the job. You can find the OTC Universal Hub Puller on their web site. The puller attaches to the hub using the lug studs. Trying to use a puller which grips the outer edges of the hub will only distort it and cause it to break.

George