pimps and drug dealers!

Mssr. Ulman and others:

We at the American Society of Hospitality Attendants and Recreational Drug
Association  vehemently oppose such a brash stereotype of " pimp and drug
dealer" as you state in your posting.

While we agree that the vehicle in question may to some represent such
outdated thinking , even this vehicle goes beyond the standards of taste and
respectability that our organization strives to adhere to.

With the abundance of late model Cadillacs now available at dirt cheap
prices  and the advent of the cell phone, we have moved beyond the old image
of Snap Doggy in the big felt hat on the corner surrounded by his harem with
a pocket full of nickel bags.

We would hope your thinking has advanced as well!

Respectfully

Dewey, Screwem and Howe LLC.
Representing the American Society  of Hospitality Brokers and Recreational
Drug Asociation