64 restoration/rear axles.

I am thinking that a '64 still may have used the tapered rear axles. '65 did
not and my guess is that this would be a nice change for the man's car if that
is the case. The differential itself is the same (although you may have to
change the yoke).

Kenyon, since you just got a '64 maybe you can confirm this.

Paul