air cleaner

<<<<<<<<Dr Challenger wrote:
I recently purchased a dual snorkel air cleaner on ebay for my 68. I now
know its a 67 air cleaner for the smaller thoated Carter Carb.>>>>>>>>

I did the opposite - I bought a dual
snorkel air cleaner for our '67 and
came to find out it was from a later
car and had the larger opening. I'm
quite sure I still have it out on the
garage shelves, maybe we can work a trade of some kind. Let me know if you
have any interest, and I'll scare it up.

Michael

Roger and Michael in San Diego
67 Crown Convertible  "Moby"
73 LeBaron Coupe  "La Bomba Negra"