From: Ken & Tracie [kjosephson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 10:11 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Electronic Ignition

Hi All,

I would appreciate your thoughts, experiences and opinions on installing
electronic ignition in my '68. Which would be best for the Imperial
application, i.e., 440, stock cam, dual exhaust, 2.93 axle ratio. I want to
be sure I am using a distributor with the proper advance curve, both
mechanical and vaccum.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Ken Josephson
Las Vegas, Nevada