Please Welcome Bob Harris

Dick -

Hello again; I've been away awhile; not much EFI talk
anymore, but I'm still keeping mine alive. I must tell
you another story about my EFI. It began to Not-Start
after having run; about 3 hours after a run, it
wouldn't start. Went thru everything, including an
In-Tank Fuel Pump - pressure was too low - and then
ended up doing all of the electric checks. No
progress. I got to thinking about something I'd done
years ago with electronic thing and so I removed the
Power Module, put it in the Freezer for 40 minutes,
took it out and installed it - you guessed it, like a
rocket she was! It was quite a relief to get her going
again, but I never give-up. I have one coming, but
I've got to get a test set-up in the works and my son
is too busy with Corvettes to worry about the old
man's Imperial Power Module production system. You
helped him with the rebuild program about three years
ago.

I also need to replace or supplement the Air Cleaner
cover seal ring - surprising how a leak there can
cause so much grief.

I'm reading, for the second time, "Taken For A  Ride"
the story about the rip-off of Chrysler by the
Stuttgart guys and the eventual trauma of the Chrysler
Corp. You should be able to get this at your library -
a good read; but very sad, (for me).

Anyhow, how are you and are any of the old stalwart
'81-'83 EFI veterans still going? The IML has also
changed in some ways and I'd found that there was too
much talk about a single subject and much of it not
useful; but I'll try again - hoping for a little EFI
talk.

I hope there are some members still into the EFI cars
  and wanting to talk - we sure had something going
there a couple yeaers ago. Best wishes to you and your
family...more later...Bob