73 headlight door motor???

Has anyone tried rebuilding their headlight door motors.  Mine started misbehaving last year and it is time to deal with it.

Also interested in knowing if anyone has a working spare that they would be interested in selling, the 73 motor is different from the 69 in that the square hole that turns the door rod is a different size.  Please email me privately if you have one to sell.

John -- Atlanta