Engle Imperials

I first saw these beautiful vehicles =
('64 models) on The Beverly Hillbillies t.v. show when I was eight years =
old in the fall of '63!  I was as smitten as a kid could get with the =
new styling of these cars!  Black or dark blue ones reminded me of a =
limousine!
Greg,
You are so right about these cars looking like limousines!  I remember in episodes were Mrs. Drysdale would have some fit and would need to be taken home in the limo.  Lo and behold she would charge out of the Clampet's mansion to the waiting Imperial.  Funny thing, her limo was an Imperial Crown 4 door.  Looked quick nice on TV.  That tells me that even though it was the standard Imperial, it presented itself as a grander car!

As an owner of the 2nd generation, I have truly come to love the style, performance and quality of my 68 Crown Coupe.

Make it a great day!

Dale
68 Crown Coupe
60 New Yorkers