CD Manuals, etc.

You might shop the various "service manuals on CD" vendors too.  I think there's one that had a particular year vehicle's service manual, parts book, and sales brochures on their CDs.  Might be an alternative if there's something you need to know about and can't find the print versions.

Enjoy!
W Bell