From: "Laurent Daudelin" <laurentdaudelin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 5:30 PM
Subject: IML: Installing a car alarm in my Imperial?

I just got a 2-way car alarm and remote start system. So far, all the places
I called (4) won't install it because they didn't sell it.

I looked at the documentation and I'm not sure I would be able to do it
myself. There are a lot of options that need to be connected. I don't even
know where to put the alarm system "brain"!

So, does anybody has ever installed a similar system and would be patient
enough to walk me through it? I have a good understand of electricity and
own a digital multimeter, if that helps. This is for my Imperial 1993.

Thanks in advance!

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software                mailto:laurentdaudelin@xxxxxxxxxxx