From: Carl F.
Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 1:58 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 68 wire connector

FYI, when I pulled the cluster on my '67 Crown Coupe, I cleaned ALL of the switches with tuner cleaner (Radio Shack, etc). They now work as new! Replace or repair as necessary.

Carl

Check out MSN PC Safety & Security to help ensure your PC is protected and safe. ----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm