Whitewall Width

Hi everyone,
I want to buy new whitewalls for my '68 Newport I read what you guys've been
tralking on whitewalls and you certaintly are the ones to ask when it comes to
whitewalls. Where can I get good priced tires and rims. And also what kind of
whitewall these Nerwport originally came with?

Ed.
68 Newport
NYC

In a message jhon wrote……………