carburettor for 1929 L*80 Imperial...HELP

carburettor for 1929 L*80 Imperial...HELP

Can anyone tell me what sort, make and type of Carburettor the 1929 L*80 Imperial had?

When I got my car it had been off the road for best part of 40 years, the carb which it had is wrong...too small for a start.

I had planned to use twin S U's and make a new exhaust manifold...however I know realise that there just isnt the space under then bonnet (hood??) to do this....so i now have a rebuilt engine and no carb.. HELP

Nigel Plant