From: Larry Noska <lnoska@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Apr 9, 2004 7:52 PM
To: Imperial Club <mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: Dads 82 licenese plate INfo

Dennis thanks for the advice.  The car looks 1000% improved with the license
plate holder.  I will look into remaking the part.

You are right attaching it to the metal part of the license plate holder
will be a challenge.  The original plastic part has several points of
attachment.

This could be a fun project.

 Would the fabricator also do the chrome plating, or would I have to find
some one who plates plastic?

Larry

Lawrence R Noska
lnoska@xxxxxxxxxxxx