Please Welcome Michael John Garland

New Subscriber(s): Michael John Garland
Email Address is: thegarlander@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Pacific Grove, Ca.

Car(s) owned: 1961 Imperial, Crown Coup convertable(Black with Red leather).

Self-Introduction: Hello,My name is Michael and I just got a 61 Imperial
Crown Coup convertable that I found ontop of a mountain overlooking the town
of Gonzales Ca.It was sitting on a short stack of two by fours half covered
and with out the wheels. The top was in good shape but it had no back window
so it was pretty dirty in side,it also let water into the trunk,but all in
all it cleaned up really well.The dash board and door panels are nearly
perfect,no dents or cracks,and has all the knobs and things.The seats
however need some help,the red leather is a bit crackly looking but with out
holes.The body is pretty straight except for a few dings and small rust hole
on the bottom corner of each front wheel well under both doors. The front
left fender also needs help,its not really dented but something isn't
right,the paint seems to be cracking off and I suspect the metal may need a
little work.The people I bought it from were friends of my sister and hated
to sell it, but they needed
them some money but mostly I was on a scavenger hunt for them for items they
needed.I had too promise my soul and be their slave for the unforseeable
future but I think it was worth it, for now I have the coolest car on the
Monterey Peninsula!!   M.J.G.