Imperials in the Movies

Well here's another one - "Beyond a Reasonable
Doubt"(1956) an RKO film noir B picture starring Joan
Fontain , Dana Andrews , and Sidney Blackmer. The
movie looks like it cost about a buck $2.98 to make
but they do have  two of my favorite 50's cars in
starring roles - a 1956 Lincoln Premeire Sedan and a
1956 Imperial Crown Sedan. The Imperial has but a bit
part - it is the personal ride of Sidney Blackmer (
Roman Castavets of Rosemarys Baby (1968) fame)there is
a nice shot of Blackmer going into his garage and
getting into the black sedan - the camera is shooting
from the passenger side front and ahead which gives a
nice shot into the interior and clearly shows the
embossed crown on the seat back of the front seat. He
backs out and is T-boned by a vegetable truck but
before the crash a very nice head on shot of the Exner
grille.