From: "Salsender" <salsender@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: 67 Imperial Radio Hook up
Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 09:29:12 -0500

Hi everyone;
I need help hooking up two wires off the back of the radio  in my 67 =
Imperial w/AM/FM. One is a Grn wire with a Blk end and the other is a =
Blk wire with a Gray end. The heater switch I replaced is working fine =
as well as the blower switch which I cleaned up also. Now I just need to
= button things up and I'm done. The radio is getting power but has no =
sound. The radio worked fine before I started this repair. Any help or =
suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks Kent Kent & Sally 67 Imperial
4dr HT salsender@xxxxxxxxxxx