69/70 limo on ebay, restorable?

I have been told that virtually anything is restorable. The only question is
whether the cost can be justified by the result. I don't think that this car
will be worth the money it would take to fix it correctly. It looks like it has
been fixed incorrectly at least once, and maybe more. To some, money isn't
everything, though. Maybe somebody with a lot of money will develop an
affection for it and do whatever it takes to bring it back.

As far as I am concerned, in a word, "no".

Paul