60 Gas Door Needed/C.R.O.W.N. letters alert

60 Gas Door Needed/C.R.O.W.N. letters alert

Is it the same as a 61?  I have three 61's.
Kerryp

Plymouth Fury wrote:

> Hello Fellow Imperialists,
>
> Does anyone have a spare gas door for a 1960 Imperial?    I only need
> the door, minus hinges, letters.
>
> Also, F.Y.I to all 1960 owners, I am sending a good set of my "CROWN"
> letters to George Laurie so that he can start reproducing them when he
> gets a chance, so hang tight if you need them....they'll be available
> soon!!
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Chris
>
> 60 Crown 4dr Sedan
> 59 Crown 4dr HT

><http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/hotjobs/hotjobs_mail_signature_footer_textlink/evt=23983/*http://hotjobs.sweepstakes.yahoo.com/careermakeover>

begin:vcard
fn:Kerry Pinkerton
n:;Kerry Pinkerton
email;internet:http://Dte.net/57imperial     50 Crown, 57, 61(s), 68 convert
other lesser makes
tel;work:Manufacture of high quality Wheeling Machines
tel;home:http://wheelingmachines.com
version:2.1
end:vcard