rear wheel bearings

Robin

It has been a long time since 1972.  Go for the new seals and bearings.

I had the local shop go through the rear assembly and the cost was only $300
which included all of the above.  The unit in the car was the Sure-Grip option.

                                              Rodger & Gabby
                                               Colo Spgs

''47 De Soto Custom w/Fluid Drive & passenger door mounted swamp cooler
'63 Le Baron w/F-Sweep trunk lid & std A/C
'66 Le Baron w/dual A/C & reverbed AM/FM
'70 Overlander - InterNational