CARLISLE, PA show update

hello list,

I am taking care of the arrangements for the 2004 Carlisle Imperial tent.  I
received correspondance from Carlisle Productions a couple weeks ago about
reserving a tent for the Imperial club like we have had the past few years.
The tent costs $125 total for all three days of the show.  The tent would be
free IF we had a total of 25 cars registered and in attendance over the
three day period that the show runs. So far we have not met this requirement
so we must pay for our tent in advance.

PLEASE, if you PRE-register OR when you arrive at Carlisle and register your
car, mark your club affiliation as " IML " or "OIC ".  Both of these are
acceptable.  Please pass this info along to anyone you may know that is not
on the list here and may be attending Carlisle with an Imperial.  I plan to
attend Saturday and Sunday with my black 64 Crown Coupe.

David Brown / NJ
64 Crown Coupe
66 LeBaron