ABS on 90's Imperials

on 18/05/04 14:15, Brad Hogg at roadhogg@xxxxxxx wrote:

> In this diagram...
> http://imperial.point2this.com/misc/CarStuff/ABS/Schematic.jpg

Sorry Brad if I can't help, but are there any other pages like this diagram,
basically the electrical system? I still haven't installed the car alarm I
got over a month ago because I can't find the required service manual (or
the portion of it) showing the electric circuits diagram, not on eBay nor
anywhere else for that matter...

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software                mailto:laurentdaudelin@xxxxxxxxxxx