ABS on 90's Imperials

on 18/05/04 22:36, OTTODOCFACS@xxxxxxx at OTTODOCFACS@xxxxxxx wrote:

> LAURENT, I COULD LOOK IN MY CHRYSLER SERVICE MANUAL AND SEE IF IT LAYS OUT
> THE ALARM SYSTEM.
> IS THIS THE FACTORY SYSTEM?
> FRANK

Frank,

Thanks for the offer. Unfortunately, it's an after-market. I have the
chassis service manual for my Imperial 93, but I haven't been able to find
the electrical and wiring diagrams service manuals. I only have the chassis
which doesn't help with electricity :-(

-Laurent.
Logiciels Nemesys Software                mailto:laurentdaudelin@xxxxxxxxxxx