CARLISLE, PA show update

> > www.carsatxarlisle.com
> >
> > july 9-11 2004
> >
>Would you guys think that an Imperial 93 would fit such a show, or is it
>too
>recent?
>
>-Laurent.
>--

Laurent,

The main "show" area at Carlisle is called the fun field.  Is your car any
fun? Are you? ;) Carlisle is not like your typical judged show. It's a place
for you to go and meet every type of mopar freak and their vehicle. A couple
of years ago the PT Cruiser club had the biggest turn-out, so '93 isn't too
recent.  I had my '83 Imperial there with the headlight doors broken, the
grille out, torn seats and flaking paint on the roof.  My car was NOT out of
place. You'll see cars of every value, condition, style and year. That's
what it's all about.  When you figure the cost of two entry fees and a
parking spot nearby the fun field is a bargain. Go, have fun.

Rob

Premium! http://join.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200439ave/direct/01/