Imperials at Carlisle

Just signed up for Carlisle this AM...I and my '67
Crown Coupe will be there, and we are registed under
"IML".  Also, let's all try to remember to put
"Imperial" under the "make" column, not Chrysler!
Maybe we can edumacate a few souls.

As far as the tent goes, if for some reason we don't
make our number, I'll chip in a few bucks.  Could we
bring a propane stove and have a little BBQ there?

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

One point eight litres
Stromberg carburators sing