Largest Production Car

--- "Woolf,Richard" <richard.woolf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> and I looked up the length
> of the 1960 Lincoln Continental which states 227"+
> body length. I don't know length of my '73 Imperial.

The '73 Imperial is considerably longer at 235.3
inches.  A good bit of this length is due to those big
rubber baby buggy bumpers (as I jokingly call them)
that were added to meet the then-new Federal 5 mph
crash test standards.

Complete size specifications for the '73 Imperial can
be found on our club's website at
http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1973/Specifications.htm

Elijah

=====