1960 Imperial

Title: 1960 Imperial

Hey guys,
 Just thought I would share a little update with you all. I always thought the movie Christine was pretty cool how she started to come to life. Well tonight my sixty has maybe starting to show it appreciates all the hard work. I put the key in to start it and thought I saw red light some where. Well sure enough there was. The emergency brake release has a little red light above it to remind you the brake is set. Wow, was I ever impressed. I did nothing to make this thing work it just started by it self. I found the exhaust gaskets today and hooked the exhaust back up to the manifolds. Mind you there only about a foot long since the engine pull. Anyway I put them on and the car sounds awesome. Much better than just running off the exhaust with nothing. Got to love them Imperials…….

Tim Hulse
1960 Imperial 2-dr Crown