Last Call! Chryslers @ Carlisle, IML BBQ

I should be there. I'll probably register my car under the IML. I'm not
positive I'm bringing it on the fun field, but if you need the cars for the
tent I probably will. You could have registered on-line for $10 cheaper, but
now you can just do it at the gate for $45.  That's what I did in '03.  I'll
be with my Uncle and girlfriend.  I'm probably going to the MML BBQ, but
I'll pass by the tent and park my, crashed in front, new (parts-car?) '82
Imperial near you guys so you can enjoy a laugh.

Rob