Source for '59 steering column bearing

I am having a very hard time locating the bearings and bushings to repair my 1959 Imperials wobbly steering wheel. I have tried Lowell Howe, Moparts, and about five other parts sources located on our web site, but I am coming up empty handed. Does anyone on the list know where I could locate these parts? I have not even been able to find a diagram of the breakdown of the steering column which would show me exactly what I am looking for. Phillipe sent a photo, but I am still in the dark as to what I need to fix my problem. Any help I could get here would be greatly appreciated!

Bill '59 Crown