Unusual seats on a 67?

Well:
-The Wood on the glove compartment lid appears not to
match the rest.

-The dual snorkel air cleaner is not factory, though i
can't fault that one because a) it looks cool b) it
helps performance, and c) I have one on my '67.  But a
wingnut would look better than that 3-sided thing.
Also, the dual exhaust- again, not a bad thing, except
for the twin hot-rod stick out the back and poke you
tips.

-Where's the trunk liner/ wheelhouse carton?

-No decklid Imperial script nor hood ornament

-red intake manifold?

-Strange looking master cylinder.

-Chrome valve covers and "fits-all" radiator hose

-What is going on with that rat's nest of wires and
boxes on the fender???  And that random spliced
radiator wire?

-No whitewalls?

-There appears to be red carpet in the back seat area,
and black in front.  Seats- oh yes, the lovely
"pregnant wildebeast" tufted Corinthian WTF leather
(maybe!) seats.

I wonder what show he would bring this to?  That said,
its worth the starting bid for the drivetrain, and it
could probably be fixed up somewhat easily to stock
condition.

As is, this car says to me:  "Unsuccessful Pimp"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2487631634&category=43905

> > Look at that air cleaner.  THe dual 440 was not
> > available in 67, unless of
> > course this was a late car.
> >
> > This car seems to be a bargain.
> >
> > D^2