Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 1:56 PM
Subject: IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, William Miller (1968)

New Subscriber(s): William (Bill) Miller
Email Address is: abmille@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: North Central Kansas

Car(s) owned: 1968 Imperial Crown 4 door HT   Dark Grey w/green-gray leather.

Self-Introduction: My Imperial belonged to a very good friend  After his death it sat on his farm for a number of years.  I bought it from his son.

  Also have a 1964 300K convertible.
  I'm one of those lonely Maytag repairman.