Anyone going to Lowell's anytime soon?

I know we're gathering for the Lowell's visit on Sunday, Oct 10, per
that time.  If so, I need a picture of a part that he described to me on
the phone today.

If you're going to be making a visit already, and wouldn't mind taking a
photo and sending it to me by e-mail, I would like to hear from you.

Thanks in advance!

--Brooks in Dallas
   vm.dude@xxxxxxxxxxx

   '61 4-door custom